8.18.2008

Swapping






So I have finished the 4 crafty swaps that I overwhelmed myself with and sent everything out last week. So far my Disney Swap partner has received but didn't post any pictures. I got permission and posted pictures myself. So in all it's glory here are (some of) my Disney Swap items. I am pretty proud since a few of the things I did were new techniques for me. If you want to see them all check out the swap gallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=262068.msg2963083#msg2963083
I also completed a necklace and earrings for a raffle swap, some cute magnets for a mini recipes swap, and a box loaded with supplies for a fill a box swap. I told myself that I wasn't going to sign up for anything else for a while but I got sucked in to a make a friend swap. Now I am not sure that I should have signed up for it. I am going to have to craft a "friend" for my partner. I tried making a two different stuffies this weekend, one was given to Adia and one was thrown away! Neither attempt helped build my confindence so I guess I will just have research some tut's and hope for the best!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails