9.09.2008

I made a friend

I made Sanura for the Make me a Friend swap. She is a pretty little pink elephant and has been sent and received by her new friend RazorBladeSmile. I also made some earrings and a bracelet for her but my camera pooped out last week and I didn't get any pictures of the jewelry.



Razor says that she is very happy with her and actually has a little elephant pin cushion that looks as if it could be Sanura's little one! This was the first time I have sewn a stuffy that turned out well and that I thought was good enough to actually give to someone else. I am quite proud of how she turned out and am planning on making another small stuffy for another swap. Yes, I signed up for ummm another swap or two...more on that another time :)
Anyway, my new friend is on her way to my house and the only hint I have received so far is that her name is Olivia......
I will post pictures of her when I receive.
Yay my new camera should be arriving at my house today or tomorrow. I have been crafting like crazy and will have lots of pictures to post. Lots of new jewelry and some ribbon barrettes that turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself, and I do say.
I am doing a small Halloween swap and a Chocolate swap, how could I have passed those up???
I will post more about those when the packages have been sent/recieved and such.
I can't believe it is already going to be Halloween. Adia is going to scare it up this year as a Vampire. I think she will be the cutest yet scariest Vampire ever! The costume I bought her is actually labled as a spiderweb ghost but we are revamping it into a vamp :)
Landon of course wants to be a Ninja Turtle, I have yet to find a costume that will fit him but Jay says he saw one on ebay so I will have to check there. I have issues with spending a ton of money on a Halloween costume. It is only worn once! For a few hours! Just like I didn't spend a ton on my wedding dress, I only wore it once and won't ever wear it again! I wanted to attempt to make the Ninja Turtle costume but was vetoed. I guess I understand, who really wants to have to wear the homemade costume? Especially when your mom is definitely not a master seamstress! If I can't find a Ninja Turtle costume for the right price he is going as Spiderman cause we already have that costume!! Stay tuned for some new crafty pictures coming your way by next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails