10.06.2008

OOOOOOHHHHHH Spooky

I received my altered Altoid tin last week and what a spectacular tin it is! Seriously puts the one I made to shame. It is a mini graveyard with moss and teeny tiny little rocks all around the headstones. I was so amazed when I opened this box and found this inside.

These are the goodies that were inside of my tin. Some super cute marble magnets, earrings, little orange pouch, pumpkin necklace and lip balm. Now I am not all that much into Halloween but I am definitely going to have wear that jewelry cause it is pretty awesome. You can't tell but that orange bead on the necklace is kind of multi swirly colored bead. She also popped in an extra mini tombstone. Not sure what I will do with it but it's pretty cool regardless! If you are interested in seeing some of the other tins that have been made check out the swap gallery of goodness http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=269630.0

Swap Update:

I am currently signed up for:

One Tiny Disney Thing- waiting for a partners to be assigned

Chocoholics Unanimous- which all my items are crafted and chocolate all purchased

Jar of Mini Whimsies- boxed up and ready to go

12 Days of Christmas Mini Swap- just sent in questionnaire, waiting for approval.

My swap angel from the Disney swap let me know that she will be sending out my box next week! I am so excited to FINALLY receive something from this swap. I know she is including some handmade and store bought items. Also sounds like there might be some surprises in there for my kiddos too.

I have been teaching myself to crochet and seem to have the basics down. I want to make a scarf but for some reason it seems to me as if my scarf is getting skinnier! I think I may have to do some more research to find out what I am doing wrong. I am also wanting to learn how to go in a circle so I can made a hat. I find that I have trouble using any kind of fancy yarn. I can't ever see the stiches in the chain to start a new row....Guess I will have to keep practicing.

Thanks to my Dad for sending me a gift card to go towards the purchase of a much needed crafty item. The only stipulation is that I have to pass my Life and Health test first. So I guess I better get back to studying now that things have calmed down around here!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails