7.29.2010

Felt & Fabric Earrings + Tut

I made these earrings for the Ongoing Wish Swap. They were inspired by a pair on my partners wist.

They are super simple to make and took me only a few minutes to make. It's a great way to use up scraps! Gather some scrap fabric and matching felt pieces.

I also used some eyelets, an eyelet setter, some fusible webbing (not pictured) and three varying sized circle templates.
You will also need jump rings and earwires.

Fuse your webbing to the wrong side of your fabric.
Cut out a large felt circle, a medium, fabric circle, and a small felt circle.

Iron your medium fabric circles onto the large circles.
Poke holes on the top of your large circe and the top of your small circles.
Push an eyelet through and use the eyelet setter to attach the circles.

Attach a jump ring and earwires and you have earrings!


1 comment:

AlphaBetsy said...

Oh so super cute!!! I'm totally going to have to make myself some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails