11.05.2010

Drop a Love Bomb

Adia has been sick this week with a yucky cold so I have been busy taking care of her. Not much time to blog but I wanted to share this with everyone. I found this group through another blog I follow and have found it to be such a great cause. I wanted to share the information with my followers so if you want to get involved you can. It's a Love Bomb. Once a week we come together to drop a Love Bomb (in the form of blog comments) for those who need some love.
It doesn't take much time and costs nothing to send a little online love to someone in need.

This week the Love Bomb is going out to Lovely Lupie who is a 26 year old mother of two who has been fighting Lupus and was recently diagnosed with cancer. Please go and visit her blog and leave a little love. Also if you are interested in joining up visit the Love Bomb site and sign up to get the weekly e-mail.

Come on people and share a little love!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails