2.20.2015

Invite Your Partner Swap

The fabulos pinkmichk invited me to swap with her in the Invite Your Partner Swap on Craftster WAAAAY back in July.  I posted only a few photos of the amazing things she sent to me on Monday since the pictures I took way back when seem to have disappeared... 

Here are the things that I sent to her...

A crayon roll that I made for her son


A few sets of note cards cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  I quite like how the top three turned out.



A beaded Kumihimo bracelet done in pinks which is her favorite color.


Two stenciled shirts from some of her favorite fandoms. A Harry Potter and Hunger Games mashup and  Doctor Who featuring the tenth Doctor and the TARDIS.


Finally a key fob done in what reminded me of a race flag.

Since these things were made months ago I don't have links to all the sources but could track them down if anyone is interested.  I know I found the pattern for the Crayon Roll on Skip to My Lou, and the Doctor Who pattern is from a free pumpkin carving pattern I found online somewhere.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails