9.24.2008

I've been crafty











This was done for the Halloween Altered Altoid Tin swap. I filled it with some beaded earrings that say Boo! Ribbon Barettes, magnets, scrabble tile charms, a batty flashlight keychain, sitckers, erasers, and a tiny cookie cutter and recipe for bat chips. My partner received and says she loves it all.

I never received from my Disney Swap parnter. Something must have happened to prevent her from sending and being online. I hope all is well for her...
Pinky Damone a wonderful craftster has volunteered to be my swap angel and make me some Disney goodness! I can't wait to receive!!!!!!!!

I have been busy crafting for the Chocoholics and Jar of Whimsies swaps and will post pics once everything has been received.

For myself I have have made some ribbon barettes, lots of jewelry, and a cosmetics bag.










Big THANK YOU to Tiffy for the wonderul donation she made to help me out in my crafty pursuits!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the big thank you to me! I just love to see what you create. Living vicariously I suppose. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails