Thank you Brooke over at Mommy Does.... for giving me the Stylish blogger Award!
It's so awesome to know that others are reading my blog and actually like what I have to share.
Brooke claims to be newish to blogging but you can't tell! She has tons of follwers and gets to post about some amazing things. Thank you again Brooke I am super flattered!!
To accept this Award you must:1. Thank and link back to the person (in my case, persons) who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So 7 Things about myself:
(Oh this is going to be hard, I hate talking about myself)
1. I really enjoy making things and being able to share them. I actually wish I had more time to do it!
2. I feel like I am a Jill of all Trades, Master of none! I think if I was to concentrate and only do one thing then I would be really, really good at that one thing but instead I am kinda good at a lot of things. (I like it better that way anyhow)
3. I am a mama to two fabulous kids. They drive me crazy with their constant bickering but I wouldn't trade either of them for anything. They fill my life with so much love, laughter, snuggles, smiles, hugs, and kisses. Who could ask for more?
4. Well I didn't really ask for more but I have been very lucky to find someone special to share my life with. I swore to myself (and others) that I would never get married again after my divorce and while I am still not married he makes me second guess the no marrige promise.
5. I am a super picky eater. It's so bad that if a recipe even calls for something that I don't like (such as 1 Tbsp of mustard) I probably won't make it. It's usually better for me not to know what is in something, especially if I like it!
6. When I get stressed out I like to clean. Especially running the vacume. For whatever reason it really calms me down.
7. I love tattoos and body piercings. I am jealous of younger people who are able to have their lips pierced, visible tattoos, and funky colored hair. I do have 9 tattoos and a few piercings but not as many as I would like. I have a professional job that won't allow me to really fly my freak flag!
Now to Nominate 15 more wonderful blogs to share in this award
All these blogs have inspired me in one way or another in the past year or so. So much artsy, craftsy, yumsy good stuff. I hope you find a new blog or two that interests you from this list!
Controlling My Chaos
The Paisley Cupcake
Cookies and Cups
No Time to Be Bored
Crafts By Amanda
Making Memories….One Fun Thing at After Another
Crafting with My Eyes Closed
Oops, I craft my pants
And last but not least….
Serving Pink Lemonade