9.09.2011

Foodie Friday-Pork Chop Marinade

 I grew up in a mild climate for most of my life and I prefer my meat to be grilled.  I know there are a lot of people who grew up with oven baked or broiled meat and honestly it just doesn't cut it for me.  I remember helping to mix up marinades out of teriyaki and whatever else we happened to have on hand then tossing it on the grill.  Oh those teriyaki chicken breasts were divine!  In Montana every summer it was a special day when we got have poor boy for dinner.  Now I realize that it was a london broil that was marinated in something special (I still don't know what)
The one thing I don't ever remember marinating was pork chops.  They were grilled then slathered with BBQ sauce before ending up on my plate.  I have never even though to marinate chops until I came across this recipe.  These are so juicy and good. 
You will need:
4 Pork Chops
1/4 cup olive oil
2 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp steak seasoning
(I half this recipe)

Combine olive oil, soy sauce, and steak seasoning.
Add pork and marinate for 6-8 hours
Grill
So easy and so good you may never go back to using BBQ sauce again!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails