1.03.2011

Armed with Pointy Objects

Whew!  I am kind of glad that all the holidays are behind us.  Sad that I don't have another day off from my day job until Easter though.  Anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year.  I am excited to get started on my resolutions which include working out and eating better so expect some healthy recipes coming soon. 
I had said to myself that I was going to take a break from crafting and concentrate on catching up on some reading so in the last two weeks I haven't crafted and I have read 4 books!  I really recommend the Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  But I have also signed up for two craft swaps!!! Who I am I kidding?  Not craft ha, it never lasts long.

I have been waiting to post these two projects until after the holiday madness even though they were both made for holiday swaps.  I can embroider some and these are two of my most recent projects. 

I love my Gnomies!  Don't you?
This project is a combination of embroidery and felt applique. 
Mmmm cupcakes!  I wouldn't mind taking a bite out of this cutie cupcake who was all hand emboidered. 

Both of these patterns were purchased from Urban Threads.  This site has great tutorials, designs, and freebies!

2 comments:

TroubleT said...

GAH! Those gnomes are adorable!!!

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I nominated you for an award at
http://mommydoes.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards.html
check it out to accept!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails