12.28.2010

Mmmmm Sausage and Potato Roast

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  I am worn out!  Seems like such a huge build up for something that is over so fast.  I am in the process of getting the photos that my brother took and putting them in a slide show to post.  Hopefully later this week.

Since I am so worn out this week I am all about the quick and easy dinners.  I found this recipe via Tip Junkie.  Which then led me to the blog A Few Shortcuts where you can find the orginal recipe along with step by step photos if you want.  But since you are already here I will tell you how I did it!
You will need:
1 lb Italian Sausage (I used mild cause of the kids)
2-3 Potatoes (red would be great but I used Russet)
1 Tbs Minced Garlic
Sweet Onion
Peppers ( I used green & red)
Olive Oil
Salt, Pepper, Rosemary and Basil to taste

Preheat oven to 450
Cut up your potatoes into whatever size you choose
Add strips of peppers, onion, and garlic
Toss with olive oil
Lay out on foil lined cookie sheet
Cut sausage into to bite sized peices and lay out on cookie sheet
Sprinkle with seasonings
Bake for 30 minutes

I served this with garlic bread and it was so easy and so tasty.  The house smelled so good and even my kids ate it all up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails