12.23.2010

Have a Holly Berry Bracelet and a Little Paper Tree

I have more Christmas themed swap goodies to share.  Two holly berry bracelets.  There are different leaves on each bracelet as I couldn't locate the ones I orginally had (2nd bracelet)  I am actually quite glad I couldn't find them as I like the first one quite a bit more.  As usual I had intended on making one for myself but never got around to it.
 I made a bracelet just like this for a swap in 2008 and had lots of left over beads.  So I made a new one for the 2010 12 Days of Christmas Swap using up all the left over beads.
Here is a paper tree.  I saw a tut for it on Craftster.  It's made from a book!*  I removed the front cover and used an exacto to start cutting out the tree design.  It had to fit into a can for a swap so I didn't glue the sides together.  It is meant to be an ornament.  I was going to add some watercolors to the edges but I really liked it just plain.
*No good books were harmed in the making of this ornament, only a really crappy cheap romance novel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails