10.07.2011

Foodie Friday-Sweet N Salty Cookies

I love sweet and salty stuff.  Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered peanuts, salted carmels......Yummo!  So when I ran across this recipe on Pinterest I knew I HAD to try it!  I didn't use the recipe exactly as it appears.  In fact I used the tried and true Nestle Toll House Cookie receipe for the dough.  Then I used crushed pretzels, milk chocolate chip, and semi chocolate chips.  Finally I sprinkled the cookies with pretzel salt then baked em!  These were a little bit of heaven.  Use the cookie recipe of your choice and just mix in the extras.  If you don't have pretzel salt you can use a little of whatever you have on hand.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!


Recipe Adapted from one found at Sugar Cooking

1 comment:

Bunny Chick said...

Oooh, sweet and salty is my weakness. These sound - and look - delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails