5.09.2012

Felt Badge Swap

I participated in the most AMAZING Felt Badge Swap on Craftster.  There have been so many amazing badges made, you should totally check out the gallery...I love seeing how everyone made such different badges while we all used the same medium. 
For this swap I discovered the wonder that is wool felt!  I will never use that cheapo acrylic stuff again! It cuts so nicely and feels much sturdier.

I chose to have two partners and so I got to create two super cute badges.  My first partner Spunkybubbles mentioned she liked penguins so I created this little guy.  He was supposed to have some white in his eyes but I must have been distracted and sewed the back on before the eyes were done.
 

My second partner was the uber talented Lime Riot.  We have crossed paths numerous times but never actually swapped with each other.  I was rather nervous being paired with her because everything she makes is FABULOUS!  (Seriously go check out her blog)  She has a love of doxies and I just love the doxie in a hot dog costume that seems to be everywhere around Halloween. So it just seemed to fit that I would make her a new little friend. 

I will definately participate in the next round of this swap.

1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

My badge is SO perfect for me!! I couldn't love it more. I'm debating whether to make it a magnet or an ornament that I can hang in my craft room. Maybe both :).

It was so fun to finally get to swap with you! I hope you'll join the next round!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails