9.05.2014

Foodie Friday-Winner Winner Asian Steak Dinner

Please excuse my crappy phone photos.  Food doesn't have to look good to be good!
This Asian marinated steak was a winner at our house last weekend.   My kids are always asking why we don’t go out to dinner more often but they don’t understand how EXPENSIVE it is for a family of four to eat out.  Not to mention I can make food that tastes just as good or even better at home for way less money!  This meal was just as tasty as takeout, healthier, and quick.

I paired it with the easy sesame noodles, a chicken egg roll, and some Asian steamed veggies.  Oh and I can't forget the Trader Joe's Gyoza sauce we used to dip the egg rolls in.  I followed the recipe exactly except that I used a different cut of steak.  I found some thinly sliced skirt steak and marinated it all day then grilled it up and cut it.  No need to bother with skewers!  I actually already have another cut of meat in the freezer with the marinade in the bag so we  can have this one again.

Yes we used paper plates.  Don't judge me

The recipe can be found at Skinny Taste

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails