11.12.2014

Note Cards Cut With the Silhouette Cameo

I joined a swap where you set up your own little store with premade items to sell for points which you can then spend in other peoples shops.  I made up a few different sets of note cards for my shop.  The first set is a  Spring Fling set that features an umbrella, flowers, and the silhouette of a rainy day girl.  I used the sketch pens on the umbrella card to write out Happy Spring.
 

The next set are thank you cards in three designs.

These are just note cards that can be used for anything.  I really love the one that says Hello.

Finally, another set of everyday cards with coordinating scrapbook paper.  These were sent to a partner in a different swap.

I really love how all the cards turned out but unfortunately they weren't very popular in the swap.  So now I have lots of cards to share with others in future swaps or to save and use for myself.  Hmm or maybe I will gift some to family with their Christmas packages???  I have lots of new designs to use so I will keep making cards and will hopefully find a good home for them!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails