1.13.2012

Foodie Friday - Cinnamon Roll Waffles

The waffle maker is such a versatile little appliance.  I have seen so many things other than waffles that can be made using it such as cookies, brownies, hash browns....But when I saw this this idea on Pinterest I knew I was gonna try it.  I already had the cinnamon rolls in the fridge just waiting to be cooked up and I knew the kids would LOVE it.  
All you need is a package of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a waffle iron.  Set a cinnamon roll on each section of the waffle iron and close the lid.  They cook up way faster than in the oven.  In fact I was afraid they wouldn't be cooked through since they browned up so quickly, but no worries they were fine!  Use the included frosting as your "syrup" then serve. 
I hope you enjoy!  I will be moving in to healthier territory next week since my New Year's resolution is to lose some weight. Wish me luck!


Inspiration for this post found at A Hen's Nest


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck, Im on this journey with you! Im all for us getting back to our healthy lifestyles! DAMN THOSE CHRISTMAS COOKIES!!!!

Taylor said...

Whoa. I would eat those every morning if I could. I guess it's a good thing I don't have a waffle maker! ;)
(visiting from Skip To My Lou)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails