10.23.2013

Weekend Trick or Treat Swap

 Here are the goodies I made my partner in the Weekend Trick or Treat Swap on Craftster.  The point was that we got our partners on Friday and had to send a package to them by Monday.  Here is what I accomplished on my crafty weekend....
After a rather large fight with my sewing machine I was able to whip up this coffee cup wrap in a fun Halloween fabric with a skully button.

I had purchased this really nice thick cardboard bookmark and decided to embellish it with some more of my dapper skeleton paper cuts.

I am not sure which side is my favorite of the two....

I was inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest and printed out a vintage photo and added some googly eyes for the card I included in the package.

I made marble magnets using orange paper, orange fabric, and a sharpie.

This bottlecap brooch contains a cute vintage image of an owl and a black cat that I had in my stash.

  
I made this altered matchbox from a printable I purchased from Ten Two Studios
 
and inside is a pendant with a vintage image of a black cat.

Whew that was a busy crafty weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails