10.30.2013

Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap 2013

Here are a few of the goodies I made for deadsweaters in the Mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap.
 
Bottled Ghost using an apothecary printable from Alpha Stamps

A vintage Halloween image made into a pendant along with pumpkin earrings.


Two wrap bracelets made from recycled flip flop bangles and assorted beads and charms.


a tunnel book made using random paper, ribbons, borders, etc from Alpha Stamps and Retro Cafe Art Gallery.

A beaded bat charm which is attached to the key fob wristlet.


Last but not least is an embroidered skull.  The pattern is from Urban Threads and is supposed to have some lettering which I omitted when I stitched her up.

I had a ton of fun making all these Halloween goodies for my partner and I hope she liked everything in her package!  

Now I guess it's time to say goodbye to ghosts and ghouls till next year. Have a safe and Happy Halloween! 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails