3.14.2014

Foodie Friday-Cherry Cheesecake Dip

i
I made this Cherry Cheesecake Dip for our Block Watch Party. I love super simple recipes that come together very quickly.   This one was easy and it was a hit!  I am not a fan of cheesecake and only tried a tiny taste of it but the entire tray was gone by the end of the afternoon.

I changed the original recipe up a bit as I tend to do. 

For mine you will need:
1 8oz box of cream cheese, softened
1 tub of whipped cream
1/2 a jar of marshmallow fluff
1 can of cherry pie filling 
Graham Crackers

Mix the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together, fold in the whipped cream.  Spread over bottom of prepared pan.  Spread cherries over the top, eat with the crackers. 

See easy!

The original recipe came from The MOMager

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails