12.17.2014

12 Days of Christmas

Monday I got to show off all the awesome goodies that I received in the Mini 12 Days of Christmas swap and now I am going to show off the goodies I sent.  My partner super spoiled me and I hope that what I sent was loved even if it wasn't as much as I received.

The first thing I made was a reusable advent calendar.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the design I used on the back.
 

Then I used lots of festive papers to decorate each box.  It was then filled with a few Kisses for each day.

I stitched up these mini hoops to be used as ornaments for her tree. 
The pattern is from Kimberly Ouimet on Etsy

 

I have been collecting wine corks to try out some new crafts and decided to make a few ornaments.


 I of course also had to make some jewelry!  I love the way this winter themed cluster pendant turned out.


Also a braided Kumihimo bracelet done in Christmas colors.


I made this fun felt banner using pre-cut snow flakes and felt circles.  I sewed the snowflakes to the circle by hand then used my sewing machine to get them on the ribbon.  The felt pieces were purchased from Pitterpattery


Two fun snowman magnets made from a kit I purchased at Retro Cafe Art Gallery.


I stitched up this cute coffee hoop using a free pattern from Wild Olive


And of course since note cards are my new favorite thing to make she got a set.  The Thank You cards are my favorite!

She had this super cute Santa wreath pinned so I sent that along too.  It's wrapped in yarn and I created the belt with ribbon and the buckle is paper cut with my Silhouette.


My partner also had these super cute felt houses pinned.  The Etsy seller actually sells the houses fully assembled.  I messaged her and she was nice enough to sell me a set of unassembled houses that I could put together myself.  These were also purchased from Pitterpattery


It's crazy that Christmas is about a week away.  The month has flown by!  I still have lots of Christmas things to share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails