12.19.2014

Foodie Friday- Four Ingredient Christmas Cookies

 
Ahh Christmas baking... I'm not sure why I do it every year or I guess I should say why I overdo it every year.  I really just need to find one or two signature cookies and just make those but no, I always have to try out new recipes each year.  And not just one it's usually two or three.  

These cookies were made using a new recipe.  These cookies just might be one of those signature recipes I mentioned.  These were so good and so easy.  Four ingredients, a ten minute prep time, easy peasy!  I actually feel like a cheater of some sort because these were so easy.  

I followed the recipe for the most part except I made one tiny change.  Well it was kind of a big change since I think this is what took these cookies from good to over the top.  Instead of using regular M&M's I used Peppermint M&M's. Now these cookies were more than holiday ready just in looks, they taste like Christmas.  If you aren't a fan of peppermint feel free to use the plain M&M's or sub in your favorite style since I'm sure any of them would work (mmm now I am imagining peanut butter M&M's).  

Recipe found at Bombshell Bling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails