12.10.2014

Stocking Swap

I was partnered with kittykill in the Stocking Swap and I know she really likes the vintage look.  I was able to find an awesome piece of fabric that had a preprinted stocking shape on Etsy that had the perfect vintage look.  Since my sewing skills are minimal I thought this was a good way to go.  Just cut and sew.  The stocking is also fully lined.
 

Continuing with the vintage theme I made this wee snowman ornament out of a Mason jar lid.

I knew that kittykill really likes pink and she mentioned having a pink Christmas tree so this cupcake ornament was a must do.   I used cupcake liners, a bulb, fake snow, beads, and a mini bulb to make it.

Of course I had to do a shrine.  Looking at a lot of the vintage Christmas stuff I realized they used a lot of non traditional colors like pinks and blues.  I dyed the bottle brush tree pink myself and found these amazing resin reindeer on Alpha Stamps.  The tree Shrine kit came from Retro Cafe Art Gallery.

I also decided to include a set of Christmas cards that I made using my Silhouette Cameo.
The trees are all designs I had in my library and I cut them then glued them to red cardstock cards.


kittykill had this super cute snow globe necklace pinned that was so cute!  I glued the tiny tree in the bottle and added some glitter.


I also made her a charm necklace with a wintery theme.  

I had a great time crafting for her and have an extra special hoop I also sent that will get it's own post.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails