We are almost Disney bound again! A few more days until we leave on our trip and I can't wait! I did a few previous posts with my Disney Bucket lists but I thought it would be easier to combine them then I can share what we got to and what we didn't. I also have had to make a few adjustments since there are quite a few things closed while the parks get ready for the 60th Anniversary that begins in May.
- Eat as many Mickey shaped items as we can and take photos of them all
- Eat a corn dog
- Get popcorn in a fun bucket
- Visit the Animation Academy
- See Muppet Vision
- See the Monsters Inc. Show in DCA
- Ride Big Thunder Mountain
- Eat a Dole Whip
- Go to the Tiki Room
- Visit Marceline's in DTD
- Try the Pommes Frites, Monte Cristo, beignets, and mint julep from Café Orleans
- Ride the Haunted Mansion in all it’s original glory (it was done up for Halloween on our last visit
- Ride the Disneyland Railroad
- Try a Matterhorn Macaroon from the Jolly Holly Bakery
- Eat the Fried Chicken at The Plaza Inn
- Watch a Parade
- Maybe attempt to ride The Tower of Terror again…..
- Ride California Screamin’
- Get my picture taken with Mickey
- Watch the Jedi Training Academy show again
- Take Landon to the Main Street Magic Shop if it's still open..
- Visit the Silhouette Store on Main Street
- Find Hidden Mickey's
- Find the Beast's Library and Ursula's Cavern in the Animation Studio building
- Try to ride Radiator Springs Racers at night
- Play the midway games at DCA and win some prizes
- Check out the Emporium on Main Street
- Buy a loaf of french bread and butter from Jazz Kitchen Express or get a loaf of sourdough from Boudin Bakery at DCA.
- Visit City Hall on Main Street to become an official citizen of Disneyland
- Visit the Chamber of Commerce in DCA to get a copy of the Buena Vista Bugle
- Request a map of the Jungle Cruise
- The girls want to meet Elsa and Anna. Luckily there are now fast passes for this experience.
- I know the castle is going to be covered but I still want a picture in front of it with the painted tarp.
- Take the “Secret Path” near Harbour Galley
Restaurant to get to Splash Mountain, take some pictures! Start at the Harbour Galley Restaurant and
head towards the right. Follow the path
to Fowler’s Inn, which is just decor.