Well we have been back from our trip for a few weeks now and I have been trying to catch up with work and other such things and blogging has taken a back seat. I wanted to do a quick update on my bucket list though!
Eat as many Mickey shaped items as we can and take photos of them allWe had lots of Mickey shaped food and I will share with a food post soon! Eat a corn dog Get popcorn in a fun bucket
- Visit the Animation Academy
- See Muppet Vision- This was closed due to Frozen mania that has taken over at California Adventures.
See the Monsters Inc. Show in DCATurns out this is more of a cool dark ride than a show. Ride Big Thunder MountainDid it twice! Eat a Dole Whip Go to the Tiki Room Visit Marceline's in DTDWent there almost every night for a little treat or two...
- Try the Pommes Frites, Monte Cristo, beignets, and mint julep from Café Orleans
Ride the Haunted Mansion in all it’s original glory (it was done up for Halloween on our last visitDid this one twice and I LOVED it. I had ridden it before but it has been over 15 years and I had forgotten how awesome it was. I think I could have done it at least 10 more times. Ride the Disneyland Railroad
- Try a Matterhorn Macaroon from the Jolly Holly Bakery
- Eat the Fried Chicken at The Plaza Inn
Watch a Parade
- Maybe attempt to ride The Tower of Terror again….. Yeah, no. I didn't go on it although others did.
- Ride California Screamin’
- Get my picture taken with Mickey
- Watch the Jedi Training Academy show again
Take Landon to the Main Street Magic Shop if it's still open..
- Visit the Silhouette Store on Main Street
Find Hidden Mickey's
- Find the Beast's Library and Ursula's Cavern in the Animation Studio building
- Try to ride Radiator Springs Racers at night
Play the midway games at DCA and win some prizes Check out the Emporium on Main Street
- Buy a loaf of french bread and butter from Jazz Kitchen Express or get a loaf of sourdough from Boudin Bakery at DCA. Well I'm not going to cross this off but we did eat breakfast at the Jazz Kitchen Express one morning and we did the Boudin Bakery Tour and got a sample of the bread.
- Visit City Hall on Main Street to become an official citizen of Disneyland
- Visit the Chamber of Commerce in DCA to get a copy of the Buena Vista Bugle
- Request a map of the Jungle Cruise
- The girls want to meet Elsa and Anna. Luckily there are now fast passes for this experience.
I know the castle is going to be covered but I still want a picture in front of it with the painted tarp.
- Take the “Secret Path” near Harbour Galley Restaurant to get to Splash Mountain, take some pictures! Start at the Harbour Galley Restaurant and head towards the right. Follow the path to Fowler’s Inn, which is just decor.
- Eat at the Blue Bayou