12.16.2008

I love Altoid Tins

My partner in the Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Tin received her package from me. I wasn't able to do what I had orginally planned for her and am actually a bit disappointed in the tin. It is cute but not up to the high standards I set for myself. Also compared to the tin I received, mine is a serious POS! Oh well I keep telling myself that at least I got it done and out regardless.
Here are the pictures of the tin. The first shows the top, the second is the bottom, and the last shows the inside and the goodies that I shoved in there. I made two pairs of earrings, one is a Christmas Cookie set and the other is a candy cane set. I made a Santa pin out of poly clay that looks more like a gnome, some mini ornaments, a grow a Rudolph, some little wintery buttons and findings, two lampwork snowmen beads, and two cutie paper cut outs. I hope my partner wasn't too disappointed in what she received! Actually the more I look at it, I think it's actually a really cute little tin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails