2.22.2011

1X1 Works of Art

 Ahhh Inchies.  They are a pretty low stress item to make but can also be rather daunting.  All of a sudden that blank 1X1 inch canvas can seem huge!  It can also be hard to translate an idea into such a small space. 

I haven't made any inchies in such a long time and when an inchie swap came around I just couldn't resist.  Besides I really needed to add to my collection so that I can finally get going on my inchie wall art.

I had two partners in the swap and decided to make set of four based on some of their likes.  After some stalking I decided on
Trees...
Swear Words  
Birds 
Mario Bros. 
Owls 
Bugs 
And Sea Creatures 

As always I have some favorites and some were harder to do than others.  Overall I am happy with each set and hope that their new owners are too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails