2.02.2011

Matchbox Mania

Altered Matchboxes made for a Matchbox swap.  I chose to have two partners this round and am quite happy with how these boxes turned out.  Here they are wrapped in covered button hair ties and tiny cards.

 The first box has an owl that was hand drawn by my friend Kristin.  I just colored him in an glued him on.

 Inside the box there are lots of little goodies.  Including some earrings, beads, sequins, buttons, etc

 The second box was done by applying eyelets in a random way then I glued on a gear looking thing for a steampunk vibe.

 Again I filled the little box with all kinds of tiny bits and bobs.  This one even included another tiny box that I received from a previous swap a few years ago.
These boxes really are tiny once you start filling them up.  Both of mine were stuffed completely full.  I think I may have been able to fit a little bit of glitter or some seed beads in but that would have been messy!
I can't wait to get my boxes in the mail!  If you are interesed in seeing the other boxes please check out the gallery of goodness on Craftster

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails