2.18.2011

Zippered Wristlets

As I get better with my sewing machine I am wanting to try more things.  I really want to make a purse at some point but figured I should start a little smaller :)  I wanted a wristlet to wear while I chaperoned one of the kids field trips so that I didn't have to carry my purse all around.  I used a tutorial for a pleated pouch on Skip to My Lou and just added a wrist strap.  The bags are fully lined and have a zipper closure.  The red and yellow is the first one I did and I of course like the second attempt much better! 



1 comment:

Megan said...

Dear One of my Favorite Bloggers, :)

I love reading your blog and I want to present you with the Sylish Blogger Award. I hope you will accept because you deserve it!

Your little purses are adorable- I'm learning how to sew and might have to try one of these!

Check it out!
http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com/2011/02/awarded-wow.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails