2.14.2011

Stencils Again! I know I am boring...

I have made five stenciled items in the last week and have one or two more planned for the next week.  These are the first shirts I have made using Yudu screen printing paint and plain old acrylic paint mixed with a textile medium to make fabric paint. 
Both of these paints are much softer than the usual "puffy" fabric paint that tends to crack. 
 Another Robot!  I have made so many robot shirts...
 A little something for the Harry Potter nerds (like me!)
And Audrey!

I am mad that I forgot to take photos of the Valentines day shirts I made for my kids.  I guess those will have to get posted a day late!

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

These are all so cute! Do you use freezer paper for your stencils or something else?

Crafty Like Lindy said...

I do use freezer paper, I used to use contact paper before I discovered the freezer paper :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails