5.20.2011

Foodie Friday-Brownie Sundae's

I think I have discovered why I am having such a hard time losing weight.  It's because I like to eat things like this:
 
And this is a picture before I added toppings.....
Brownies, ice cream, marshmallow frosting, and Mini M&M's, OH YEAH.....
I suppose this could be made a bit healthier with a few small changes and would probably be just as good.  You will need:
1 Box of Brownie mix ( I followed the directions on the box except I used applesauce instead of oil)
Vanilla Ice Cream (you could also use a low-fat something or other)
Mini M&M's (okay these aren't necessary but they are fun!)
Marshmallow Frosting (again not necessary but oh so good)
1/2 cup butter or margerine
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 jar marshmallow cream
1 tsp Vanilla
Beat together until blended

Bake the brownies as directed on the box using a 9X13 pan
Cool completely
Cut in half
Layer 1/2 of brownies, Marshmallow Frosting, Vanilla Ice Cream, and top with other half of brownies.
Smoosh some mini M&M's around the sides.
Freeze until 15 minutes before you are ready to serve.

Once you are ready to serve cut into slices and top as you please.  I like mine with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and more mini's
Mmmmmm how can you resist???

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Oh man! You're always tempting me with yummy things!! These look amazing.

Crafty Like Lindy said...

They are amazing! I don't make them very often though otherwise I would weigh 10000 lbs! You can have some as an after wedding treat :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails