6.16.2011

A Tea Party

Over at Tip Junkie they are looking for Birthday Party Ideas and I realized I never posted any information about how I did my daughters Tea Party Themed party this past year.  I wanna share how much fun and easy this party was to put together!

We had the party in the park and wanted to try a Mad Tea Party kind of look. 

I made this cupcake stand out of glasses and different colored plates I found at a thrift store.  Glued them together using E6000.  I in fact used it again at my birthday party too!



I purchased mismatched tea cups, saucers, and tea pots at my local thrift store.  Each place setting also had gloves, a feather boa, and a sparkly ring.




We served brownie bites & mini marshmallow crispy squares with colorful sprinkles.....

The mini cupcakes were frosted with blue and green which are her favorite colors.


We also had glass fish bowls from the $1 Store filled with colorful candies and Pixie Stix

I had girls that were asking if they could have a party exactly like this one!  Thanks to all the bloggers out there who helped inspire this party!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails