6.10.2011

Foodie Friday-French Bread Pizza

This a super easy and quick lunch or dinner idea.  I love french bread pizza and used just buy the frozen Stouffers ones but they cost a lot, only feed me, and take forever to cook!

I decided that I could make my own at home for a lot cheaper, quicker, and have enough to feed everyone!

What you need:
A Loaf of French Bread
Pizza Sauce
Cheese
Your Choice of Toppings

Preheat the oven to 450
Cut your loaf in half 
Bake the untopped halves for 5-10 minutes until the edges start to toast
Don't skip this step otherwise your bread won't cook well.  The pizza will be really soft and not so good.

Now you want to top it. 
First spread the sauce (then I sprinkle on a little garlic powder)
Add your cheese and toppings of your choosing.
Put it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly

 Cut and Serve!

To make it a family affair you could cut the bread into 4 servings before baking so that everyone can top their own with what they want. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails