8.01.2012

Jar of Whimsies

I love doing whimsy swaps!  Probably one of my most favorite Crafster swaps EVER.  I mean cause who doesn't need more random cute stuff??? While most of the things that are sent are little whimsical things or supplies we also had to make three crafted items.  
My partner just happened to share my love of bacon and had these periodic table symbol pillows pinned.  Of course a pillow is a bit big to fit in a whimsy jar so I made them into scrabble tile magnets.  As you can see the symbols spell out BaCoN :)

She also said she quite likes mushrooms, likes to embroider, and participated in the Felt Badge swap so I made a felt mushroom needle book for her. 

Last but not least is a felt bacon mini hoop. 
 
Along with these three crafted goodies I also sent quite a few other whimsical items like buttons, sequins, and such.  You can check out all the whimsical goodies in the Jar of Whimsies gallery on Craftster

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails