5.17.2013

Foodie Friday-Grilled Veggies

Sorry for my sorry photos of food.  Whenever I decide to blog about a recipe it's something that I have made for my family to eat and we don't mess around with making it look all pretty or waiting to dig in until I have dug out the camera.  So this particular photo was taken after everyone had already had their first helping!
 
We like roasted veggies but it's getting to hot to have the oven on for long periods of time so I thought to myself, "Self, why not grill these veggies?"  So that is what I did.  I washed my squash and zucchini and cut them in half.  Sprayed them with olive oil out of my Misto.   At this point you can season them however you choose.  I went with some garlic salt then tossed em on the grill.  When I pulled them off I sprinkled a bit of cheese on and we ate.  

"Self, that was a good idea"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails