8.21.2013

Common Ground Swap


The common ground swap was so much fun.  The point was to find things that you and your partner have in common and craft around that.  My partner and I both love birds so I made this sweet birdy embroidery.  She didn't want it to be in a hoop so it was sent as a patch she can use on something else.
 

We both also have a love for Harry Potter so I made these two pendants from some Harry Potter book page tags I had received in a previous swap.  The first uses a flat backed glass marble and features the word "Patronus" and the second is in a bezel and features "Dumbledore"

I also made some hand stamped bird tags with a set of stamps I bought at Michaels. 

These were my favorite things that I sent in that package and I hope they were loved by their new owner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails