1.24.2014

Foodie Friday- Sweet Chicken Marinade

I am very addicted to Pinterest.  I have no idea what I did before it was invented!  I love all the inspiration it provides for arts & crafts, sweet treats, and food.  All these wonderful ideas all in one place!  It's so fabulous.
  
One of my favorite things to pin is food.  I am a rather picky eater but I like to try new things so being able to find recipes for just about anything all in one spot is pretty awesome for me.  Most of the things I try these days are recipes I have found via Pinterest and this one is no exception.  It's a super simple marinade for chicken that has the perfect amount of sweet and a tiny bit of tart.  

I whipped this up before work then grilled the chicken up for dinner.  This is all I had to take a picture of (and even this was eaten) since it was liked by all.  I was actually disappointed that we polished all the chicken off since I wanted some to put in a salad the next day.  This one will go into my dinner rotation for sure and next time I am going to make quite a bit more!

Recipe for Mama's Sweet Marinade Chicken can be found at Bombshell Bling


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails