2.12.2014

Valentine Shrines

Blogging has taken a backseat for a while but I have been crafting away.  I need to get back to sharing it.  
I made these three Valentines Fairy Shrines recently.  Two of them are for a swap with Retro Cafe Art Gallery and one was sent to a partner in a swap on Craftster. 
I bought the shrine kits from Retro Cafe Art along with a some of the embellishments.  The rest came from my stash.  I used a mix of paints, stamps, papers, washi tape,and inks on all three shrines.  This was actually the first time I have used my stamps to add some depth and layers to my projects.  As always I feel like I learn a little something new with every altered object I make and I am enjoying the process more and more. 
http://www.craftster.org/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails