7.30.2014

Random Swap

A few weeks ago I shared what I received in the Random Swap.  What a fabulous package full of spoilage it was!  My partner has a bit of a geeky streak like myself and we seemed to really enjoy a lot of the same things.  This helps to craft since I can make things that I would like to receive and be happy to share them with others.

These are a few of the things that I sent to my partner in return.  A stenciled shirt with a logo that is a mash up of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.

Next up another stenciled shirt, this time is the Doctor Who Logo.  I was lucky to find a shirt is a great "TARDIS Blue"

I also made her a Dalek Key Fob.I have quite a bit of this ribbon left so I think I may need to make myself some Dalek goodies.


A Chan Luu style beaded wrap bracelet.  You can find out how to make your own at Ice Cream When the Sky is Grey Once you get the hang of the stitch they whip up pretty quickly.

A fun spring time shrine using supplies I purchased from Retro Cafe Art Gallery
Front:


 Back:

 

I have a few other things I sent that I can show off next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails