7.09.2014

Stenciled Bee Tee

I have been playing with my Silhouette Cameo quite a bit more lately and was able to cut this stencil out with it.  I used some tips that I found on Crap I've Made to cut the stencil out using freezer paper and my Silhouette.  It works really well for designs like this but I admit that I need a little more practice when it comes to designing stencils that need to have bridges in them.  Luckily the Silhouette blog gives some ideas but for some reason I can't seem to get my rectangles to work properly.  Like I said, more practice is needed!

This stenciled bee shirt was for someone in the Ongoing Wish Swap.  I really really like the pattern and plan on making one for myself but maybe with a little crown.  You know cause the Queen Bee is awesome.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails