4.12.2010

Another Stencil

This is a character from something...Not sure who though. I made this for someone who requested this specific picture. It was originally done on a brown shirt but I was using my new airbrush thingy for the first time and totally over sprayed! Since I didn't want to have to cut out a whole new stencil I decided to salvage it and cut the stenciled part out and sew it onto a new shirt! I love the way it turned out, even better than the original was going to be. Now to pack it up and ship it off!

2 comments:

TroubleT said...

Gah! I know that face/character. He's from a show on Sci Fi. This will drive me nuts until I remember...

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

It's Ka D'Argo from Farscape, an awesome Scifi show!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails