4.05.2010

Crafty Detective



I participated in the Crafty Detective Swap. You cannot contact your partner, you have to decide what to craft for them based on information you can find out about them. Everyone on Crafster has a Wist which is an online wish list and we all had to fill out a pretty extensive questionnaire. I had a hard time coming up with things to craft for my partner as we have very different tastes. She received her package last week so I can now safely post what I sent her. I made her a crochet hook roll, with a matching sewing kit pouch (not pictured), an earring holder which she really wanted, a wall hanging that was inspired by her Wist, a suncatcher and Calvin and Hobbes puzzle magnets. There were a few other crafted and non crafted extras but these were my favorite items.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails