7.16.2010

Friday Fix

Every Friday I will post a Friday Fix which will be a tip or idea that I have thought up myself or used. If you have ideas for Friday Fix please email them to me at craftylikelindy@yahoo.com
If this turns into a popular feature then maybe we can have a Friday Fix link party someday!!!!

Todays Friday Fix is do it yourself laminate. I have been using clear contact paper to laminate paper templates. This way templates that I am going to use over and over get more than one use. Just sandwich your template between the two sticky sides of contact paper and cut it out. I also punch a hole in my template so that I can store them in my crafty three ring binder.

One roll of clear contact paper will last for quite a while and is a lot cheaper than laminating sheets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails