7.15.2010

Finally some stuff that I made...and it's not even a shirt!

No it's actually some Vampire inspired jewelry I made for the Vampire swap. I didn't want to do anything totally vampy so I went more with inspired by those with fangs.

I have been wanting to make a pair of these for a while. They are guitar pick earrings!!! The creepy tree kinda thing is vampire related right??

Okay I admit that this necklace is a bit more blood suckerish. This was one of my favorites and it was hard to give up.

This is a crochet braclet. Great Bloody colors! This was a new one for me but it actually whipped up really quickly and I like the way it turned out. I may make some more in different colors to wear in the cooler months.

Finally the bracelets. You can't see very well but the red and silver one has a cross on either end. I had two partners and they each got one bracelet of their very own. Lucky little Fang Bangers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make earrings out of guitar picks - who would have thought?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails