7.20.2010

PostSecret

I participated in a PostSecret swap on Craftster. If you don't know what PostSecret is, check it out http://www.postsecret.com/
You will see secrets that make you laugh, cry, and cringe. You will also realize that you may not be the only one with the same secret.
I somewhat anonymously sent in 5 secrets to 5 different Craftsters
(The Craftster swap can't be completely anonymous, I'm sure if someone wanted they could track down who sent the secrets to them.)
Since my secrets are to remain my secrets I will not post them here but I will post the 5 secrets I received in return. It's kind of crazy that I can relate to more than one of these secrets.




I would like to thank everyone who shared a secret with me. I will keep them safe, I promise....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails