10.01.2010

Halloween Wreath How To

This awesome wreath cost me under $10 to make! I love the way it turned out and can't wait to display it on my door this year. I am sure you can find lots of other fun items at the $1 store to use if you don't like the skulls.
You will need
Fun Fur-Michael $1.99 (I needed three lengths)
Wreath Form $1
Skeleton Head $1. I only needed one package

Begin by hot gluing the fun fur to the wreath as you wrap it. It doesn't have to be wrapped really close together as you can fluff it a bit or use your decorations to hide any bare spots.

Then hot glue the skulls on and hang it on your door!

Easy Peasy under $10 and under 15 minutes to make!


Being shared At:


1 comment:

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Ooh it must be so soft :) I love that fuzzy stuff. I have tons of it, but haven't used it much. Great idea, Lindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails