10.25.2010

Spooky Dinner

We had a spooky Halloween themed meal this weekend. I found the ideas all over the web. The kids had fun and everything was super easy to make.

First up was creepy crawly ice cubes that I served in cranberry grape juice

Then we had wiches finger bread sticks.
Use refrigerated breadsticks cut in half and cut a pepperoni for each fingernail. Cook according to package directions.

Ghostly Goulish pizzas.
Bagel Pizzas. They started out as mummy pizzas but after they were cooked I thought the holes looked like mouths. So they became ghost pizzas!

For dessert we had a store bought cake cause I was too lazy to make the pumpkin patch cake I had planned.

1 comment:

Renée said...

Hi Lindy,

Thanks for following and you dinner looks like a lot of fun. Hats off to you for making a great memory, for your kids, this holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails