12.20.2013

Happy Birthday Adia!!!

Oh how the time flies!  Seems like only yesterday I was young and pregnant with my sweet girl.  Seems like only yesterday (but thank God it wasn't) that I was up all night feeding her and changing diapers.  13 years has sure flown buy so fast! I am not sure that I am ready for the teenage years but I can say that I am so happy and proud of the wacky, funny, caring, beautiful, animal loving young lady that I have in my life.  Now please everyone cross your fingers we can make it through the next 5 years :)  I love you my sweets!
                                                  
                                                      


  








1 comment:

Christi said...

Who wouldn't love that beautiful face? Happy Birthday my sweet Adia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails