12.19.2013

Foodie Friday (0n Thursday) Pistachio Cherry Meltaway Cookies

 The annual cookie exchange that my family does each year is upon us!  For some reason I always feel the need to try something new rather than just making the same thing year after year.  I am not sure if this is a good thing or not...

Well this year after going to Pinterest (of course) and looking through all my cookie pins I found these.  Sounds interesting.. Looks easy enough.... Let's try it!

These were actually pretty easy to whip up and they cook up nicely.  They have a good flavor and remind me a lot of the cherry blossoms that I love so much.  The pistachio isn't super strong and the cherry really helps to sweeten things up.

Making a double batch yielded just over 60 cookies making it perfect for a cookie swap.

If you want to give it a try cause you have a swap coming up or just cause you like cookies you can get the recipe from I Heart Naptime

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails