12.26.2013

Christmas Shadowbox Shrine

I made a Christmas themed shrine for my partner in the 12 Days of Christmas swap.  I was so happy with the Halloween one that I wanted to tackle Christmas.  I spray painted the boxes and outside gold and then used different papers for the inside of each cubby.

The shadowbox has a plastic cover that goes on the front with a lid, here it is with the lid on....


The back of the box has this great piece of scrapbook paper along with a dresden Santa

Here is a closeup of the top three cubbies.  I loved all the miniatures I got use.  A tiny mirror, present and gingerbread house.  I tiny brush bottle tree and nutcracker ornament.  The tiny bird house and pinecones are just too cute!

The middle three squares have a tiny wreath and snowman, some tiny reindeer, and sleigh!

The last three have another brush bottle tree with a star, three tiny angels, and some fun coordinating buttons.

This was a fun shrine to make and I hope my partner loves it!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails